Want to learn more about our Colorado coding Bootcamp? Here are some cool statistics and facts about our code school:
- DYK? Founded in June of 2012, DaVinci Coders is the first coding bootcamps in Colorado and one of the original coding bootcamps in the U.S.
- Our coding school is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and operates as a subsidiary to renown Colorado think tank the DaVinci Institute. Proceeds go directly toward our mission in building a thriving Colorado economy and environment.
- DaVinci Coders has over 120-graduates in its brief three-year history.
- 75% of them are currently working as developers in the Colorado tech industry.
- DaVinci Coders is one of the most affordable tech schools/coding bootcamps in Colorado (The national average tuition for learn to code bootcamps is $11k. Colorado's average is just under $12k)
- We're one of the most convenient coding bootcamps in Colorado. We're currently the only coding school that offers night classes so students can balance their day-to-day responsibilities
- DaVinci Coders is the first school to offer MicroDegree Accreditation.
- 95% of our students have graduated from our coding courses.
- 45% of all applicants are accepted into our programs, meaning that not everyone makes it into our programming school.
- Of those accepted, 82% fully enroll into our coding classes.
- We build the best classroom environments! Our average student-teacher ratio is 12:2 (not including our class mentors).
- Our four senior instructors have a combined 68-years of programming experience and they all continue to work as lead developers in the industry.
We're proud of the impact that we've made in the Colorado workforce over the last 3-years and look forward to continuing our mission in helping more people re-skill and find jobs in the burgeoning Colorado tech industry.
What do you want to know about our Colorado code bootcamp? JUST ASK US! We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about our coding school.